Latest News 2022

.....2022…...Rommie Rescue! Dogs needing Urgent Foster!..

02 February, 2020

Meet this little girl I am rescuing In Dominos Name

I lost my beautiful boy Domino (the last picture) this time last year. I miss him so badly even after a year and he still breaks my heart. I have looked for another dog to rescue in his name and found this girl in Palladay. I wanted it to be a scruffy black and white one. So, am setting up a fund to get her out and to the UK. Apparently she is a lovely girl and super friendly so if anyone would like to help her out of the shelter and to the UK please donate via paypa lif you can please donate via paypal www.paypal.me/AAInt ref  Doms girl and the first donator can name her. We will need about £350 for one months pension, preparation, blood tests passport and transport.

Read More about Domino here