Latest News 2022

.....2022…...Rommie Rescue! Dogs needing Urgent Foster!..

05 November, 2021

UPDATE Truffle has been renamed Poppy!

 


My name is Truffle apparently, I never had a name before but I quite like it. I had a sister but she suddenly disappeared, I didn’t know what happened to her. Then the lady that feeds me told me people called Animal Adoption International came and took her to a place called England and she's now in sofa-land. It sounds nice and I wish it was me. Now I have been told that they heard about me and were sad. So they gave me a name, found me a sofa and now need something called money to bring me. Apparently if you all send a bit of this money £355, then I can go on the 9th. Am hoping this works though I don't understand it. PayPal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/AAInt

and Mark Truffle, am praying for sofa land




Update November 2021

This is little Truffle who is one of the many reasons am on the verge of giving up rescue. I homechecked a woman who didn't get the dog as the foster decided to keep. I felt bad for her so discussed giving her another dog and she said this little dog was just her type. She was still in Romania but at a nice private shelter and so we decided, to make it easier for this woman, instead of sending her to her pre arranged foster home we would put her in a kennels in Hampshire that we use for a week just to check all was OK. She even named her this stupid name. Two days after she arrived she messaged saying she was getting a Bosnian dig. I was aghast as this little one had lost out on a foster home and we were stuck with a kennel bill. I said this and she said oh I would be willing to take both dogs. That was fine and we made her a nice video of Truffle. Her reply was thanks and that her dog arrives on Dec 7th and she would need a few weeks to settle him and if anyone else comes along in the mean time then that was OK. No thought that we had brought this dog near to her for her convenience that the dog could have been in a foster home, that we as a tiny struggling rescue would now be stuck with more kennel bills. She then denied we had any arrangement at all. What happened was she saw a cuter dog and changed her mind and never mind who she hurt. Upside is this dog will be stuck in kennels till after Xmas, along with a few returns and foster give backs and we are not going to be able to cope. So just for clarification it isn't the dogs that are making me think to stop but the people. ANYWAY THIS DOG ISN'T GOING TO BE CALLED TRUFFLE, so if anyone wants to rename her for £25 to her kennel bill please do. First person on the thread. If anyone wants to donate to her or any of the others that are going to kennels this week please do also via PayPal animaladoptioninternational@yahoo.com and Mark kennels thank u