Latest News 2022

.....2022…...Rommie Rescue! Dogs needing Urgent Foster!..

04 June, 2020

lovely Lulu has bagged herself a forever home

So lovely Lulu has bagged herself a forever home without even being advertised. She is quite special to me as she was taken out of the public shelter in Romania on the anniversary of Dominos death as she was black and white like hi lost my beautiful boy Domino (the last picture) this time last year. I miss him so badly even after a year and he still breaks my heart. I have looked for another dog to rescue in his name and found this girl in Palladay. I wanted it to be a scruffy black and white one. So I set up a fund to get her out and to the UK. 

She has been fostered in the Uk for a couple of months and has settled in a dream. I was contacted by a lady who walks the dog of a couple who sadly lost one of their dogs a few months ago and since then their remaining dog has suffered serious separation anxiety sadly. They were looking for a no issue, doggy friendly, calm and loving companion for him and Lulu fits the bill to a tee. She goes to her new family on Wednesday and am sure she is going to have a great life. Thank you to everyone that donated and shared for her.