Latest News 2022

.....2022…...Rommie Rescue! Dogs needing Urgent Foster!..

15 May, 2020

Have a great life Oscar, I'm going to miss you

So tonight is my last night with my amazing Foster boy Oscar he arrived in England with no name and a shell of a dog scared of his own shadow. 
So he started his journey a new name -(Oscar) and a chance to be happy and learn not to be terrified any more.

This boy has been a dream. I'm literally heart broken to give him up but the family I've found him are going to literally love him and spoil him so much. So as sad as I am to see him go I'm totally over the moon and confident he's going to have the most amazing life. And I've been told I can visit any time so as of tomorrow he can begin a new chapter and spend the rest of his days being loved and happy
And ill wait and look forward to my next Foster baby and next challenge.