Latest News 2022

.....2022…...Rommie Rescue! Dogs needing Urgent Foster!..

09 May, 2020

Can you foster Jet?


My name is Jett, I guess because I am black but never thought about it that much. I am a lovely boy and dont know why I found myself in that hell hole of a public shelter in Romania. I like humans but they dont seem to like me very much here. I am not small and cute and am told being black it will be harder for me to persuade anyone to give me a chance and offer me a foster home in the UK but I am hopeful. I mean come on guys, really, look at me, Black is beautiful and I am soooo beautiful I think. Please give me a chance and PM my rescue contact here and offer a foster home PLEASE. I am fully funded to come so the only thing stopping me is that I have no where to go!!!! Please Email Niz Khan. At Animaladoptioninternational@yahoo.com