Latest News 2022

.....2022…...Rommie Rescue! Dogs needing Urgent Foster!..

24 February, 2020

Can you give Gorgeous a home?

I am a gorgeous old lady who is feeling quite lucky at the moment as at the grand old age of 11 I have made it to a foster home in the UK. I have spent my whole life in a Greek Shelter after being taken in as a 3 month old puppy after a car accident. I am a little timid when first meet but very docile and sweet. I want to live with another dog to give me confidence but I don't need long walks at all and prefer a sniff round a secure garden and maybe a 15 min walk if I feel like it. This is not because I cant walk or am not fit but because I am a little scared still of the outside world. A lovely quiet home with another confident but mellow dog would be SOOOO Lovely for me now. I am fostered in Essex Please Share for me These beautiful pics courtesy of Jeff Cranwell Photography