Latest News 2022

.....2022…...Rommie Rescue! Dogs needing Urgent Foster!..

27 January, 2020

Sheppy from Albania

This is Sheppy from Albania. This boy is killing me, I travelled to Albania to pick him up for another rescue and lovely Bert for my rescue. He was a total joy to travel with, friendly and loving to everyone he met and a real lovebug. He got a home very quickly, well look at him and he knows how to play people as you can see. Sadly after a few weeks in his home he started to guard them, thought he was protecting his family but this got him returned. It is hard for me to imagine him doing anything bad has he was so good on the journey and at my house. So, he is back in kennels and this is killing me as he really is a lovely boy and needs and is desperate for love. He is a large size boy as you can see and good with other dogs, he even lived with a little shitsu in his home. I really need to get him out of kennels now and have said will take him under our rescue but really need a foster offer, obviously with some experience and no cats PLEASE SHARE.  #k9hour #rescue
Please Email to Niz Khan. At Animaladoptioninternational@yahoo.com