Latest News 2022

.....2022…...Rommie Rescue! Dogs needing Urgent Foster!..

13 January, 2020

Can you give 7 Year old Calvin a Forever home?

Go to the UK they said, find yourself a forever home they said, its easy they said???? I have been waiting months now and I think I am pretty damn handsome, even if I say so myself. I am not sure what I am doing wrong at all, I am nice to my foster people, nice to her dogs, cats are a pain in the a--e and would rather there were none. I don't poo in the house or chew anything, its just not fair. So, my name is Calvin and I am 7 years old and a collie cross still between homes in Harrogate and I would like a forever sofa. JEEZ come on people, is that too much to ask, please share for me.

Please Email to Niz Khan. At Animaladoptioninternational@yahoo.com