Latest News 2022

.....2022…...Rommie Rescue! Dogs needing Urgent Foster!..

08 January, 2020

ADOPTED Can you foster or adopt Cassie?

I am an old lady called Cassie, am not sure why my owner dumped me in a public shelter because I loved him and I think I was a good dog. Did he die maybe? Or did he just get bored of me? I am a bit quiet and not a bundle of fun like a puppy but I have a true heart and give lots of love to my carers. I hope I am not too boring now and that no one will adopt me. All I want is a sofa and to escape Romania and the shelter before this Brexit thing that people keep talking about that will maybe stop me finding a home and I might have to stay here forever. Is there anyone that will foster me, I am fully funded to travel am told and just need that sofa offer. please share for me Please Email to Niz Khan. At Animaladoptioninternational@yahoo.com