Latest News 2022

.....2022…...Rommie Rescue! Dogs needing Urgent Foster!..

03 January, 2020

Can anyone help me please, I am desperate (RESERVED)

Can anyone help me please, I am desperate. Two years of my life has been wasted by humans locking me up in Milhesti public shelter. I didn't do anything wrong as far as I know but still ended up there. I have had some luck as a couple of ladies came and took me to another place where people are nicer to me and am being looked after better but it is still a cold kennel. They gave me a name, KANE because they said everyone deserves a name. I am also fully funded to go the UK I hear and the other dogs got all excited for me as they said it is doggie nirvana. Apparently all I need is a foster offer, so can foster please offer, whoever that maybe, I don't really understand that term. My new carers say I am there favourite dog now in the shelter as I am so happy and friendly. I love people and am good with other doggies and am 6 years old. PLEASE HELP ALL I NEED IS FOSTER TO STEP UP FOR ME Please Email to Niz Khan. At Animaladoptioninternational@yahoo.com