Latest News 2022

.....2022…...Rommie Rescue! Dogs needing Urgent Foster!..

28 August, 2018

Help Bootsy raise some funds for Animal Adoption International


Hi (Bună) everyone, my name is Bootsy. I am trying to raise money for my international fur friends who need our help! I am going to be running a marathon over Snowdonia on September 29th!
I am a rescue girl from the  Romania and I was rescued by a lovely charity called Animal Adoptions International when I was scared and sad on the streets. I came to the UK when I was 6months and was adopted by my Mam, Saskia when I was 9months. I am a very shy girl, because I struggle to trust people. I have been working very hard to gain confidence in puppy things I never knew. I love playing with plastic bottles I find (and recycling them), eating things im not supposed to, eating in general, barking at strangers then trying to sit on their knees 10 seconds after, playing with my cat sisters, hiking, running, eating, watching Jeremy Kyle, cuddles, eating and playing with my favourite toys. So I have come up with an idea to not only raise awareness for how much my international siblings need a home, but also to help raise some funds for my charity. They work around the clock and struggle with enough funds to provide the help my friends need! So my mother and I are going to run a marathon over Snowdonia, in Wales on the 29th of September. We train every day in the hopes we can get it all completed in the cut off time. My aim is to raise £1000 for my friends who really need some lovely food in their tummies, medication to get better, a warm bed to sleep in and some cuddles and kisses. Please help us raise some money, any amount will help! All of our supporters and friends are welcome to join us for a walk or a run, so tag us if you see us or say hi! We will be keeping you posted on our instagram #followbootsy @followbootsy